The Art of Costume is excited to announce our new collaboration with costume designer Carey Bennett in unison with her recent guest feature on our official podcast, The Art of Costume Blogcast. In celebration of Bennett’s four seasons as costume designer on the hit television show, The Office and the upcoming holiday season – listeners are being presented with a chance to take home a one-of-a-kind piece straight from the set of The Office.
During the third season of The Office, employees were given a special holiday gift, a Dunder Mifflin robe. What you might not know is that everyone, including the cast and crew, was given their own robe as a gift… well, except for Toby Flenderson.
Now one of these robes from the set of The Office can be yours just in time for the holidays! To enter for a chance to take home your own Dunder Mifflin robe, read the directions below!
How To Enter:
- First, listen to Carey Bennett’s interview with The Art of Costume Blogcast, now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts!
- Second, head to www.sunrisemovement.org and make at least a $5.00 donation.
- Once you have made your donation – send a photo of your receipt to our email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not send personal information – only order number and donation amount are required.
- Receipts must be delivered to our email by November 30th, 2021, at 12:00 AM PST.
For every $5.00 (USD) donated, your name will be entered in a drawing. During the season finale episode of The Art of Costumed Blogcast coming out on December 7th, 2021, Carey Bennett will be drawing the name of our winner!
Example of Receipt:
- This opportunity is exclusive to our listeners in the United States of America.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- Members of The Art of Costume team are not eligible for participation.